inCall Systems Pte Ltd (“inCall” or “the Organisation”) is committed to protecting your personal information; privacy and security of its website visitors. By accessing inCall Systems’ website at www.incallsystems.com, you are accepting the practices described in this policy. High standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information will be maintained at all times.
What Information We Collect
We collect information that you provide to inCall Systems by filling in appointment or career forms on our website. Such forms may provide the option of submitting your personal information, including your name, job title, company name, email address, or phone number.
What Will The Information Be Used For?
- To fulfil an appointment and respond to your inquiries, or to personalize your experience with our services.
- To maintain contact with clients and prospect customers.
- To notify you about a change to our service.
How We Protect Your Information
Information is a valuable asset that the Organisation has a responsibility and requirement to protect, especially with regards to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act. The objectives of this policy are as follows:
- Protecting the Organisation’s business information and all customer and employee information within its possession;
- Establishing minimum principles or safeguards to protect the Organisation’s information resources from loss, theft, destruction, unauthorized manipulation, unauthorized disclosure, or unavailability; and
- Establishing responsibility and accountability for Information Security in the Organisation.
Protecting information assets is not simply limited to covering the stocks of information (electronic data or paper records) that the Organisation maintains. It also addresses the people that use them, the processes they follow and the physical computer equipment used to access them.
This Information Security Policy addresses all these areas to ensure Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability.
This policy details the basic requirements and responsibilities for the proper management of information assets at the Organisation. The policy specifies the means of information handling and transfer within the Organisation.
What is the Opt Out Process?