Call Centre Team Leader
|Call Centre Team Leader
Job Scope (Roles and Responsibilities)
• Responsible for day-to-day operations, training and management of different teams to achieve targeted Service Levels.
• Conducts regular transaction monitoring and call reviews for the purposes of quality assurance, coaching and training.
• Ensures that follow-up actions are in place to address any gaps in staff competency and weaknesses.
• Generates daily, weekly and monthly reports and other documentation as required.
• To perform planning, forecasting, implementing and monitoring.
• Ensures all standards and procedures are followed and maintained.
• Other ad hoc duties as required by supervisor/manager
• Minimum Diploma with 3 years of relevant experience preferably in a call centre or telemarketing environment
• Prior experience in outbound calls such as Lead Generation, Seminar Registration, Data Profiling and Verification, etc.
• Must possess excellent sales, customer service and problem-solving skills.
• Positive and able to drive the team to achieve targeted Service Levels.
• Good leadership and people management skills.
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Knowledge of MS Excel is essential
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• Confidence in handling clients’ calls, possess excellent customer service and be Customer-focused and resourceful
• Able to work well in a team and under pressure in a dynamic and demanding environment
Aggressive, energetic, motivated, proactive and optimistic about challenges